Day Two on Erie cancelled

Tournament director Chris Bowes just sent out a mass email to the anglers:


Due to a daybreak forecast of north winds of 15-25 MPH and wave heights 5-7 ft., Day 2 of the BPS Bassmaster Open is postponed until Sat. A full field will fish on Sat. Same day 2 partners. Tournament waters are off limits tomorrow.


These conditions are unsafe for Lake Erie, and in the interest of safety postponement was the best decision.


This means:


1.       Full field on Saturday

2.       No Bass Pro Shops weigh-in

3.       Lakeside weigh-in at Selby Street boat ramp at 3 p.m. Saturday

4.       Champion crowned on Saturday after two competition days

Latest Content