1. How can I find out if there is a sanctioned trail in my area?
Visit http://www.bassmaster.com/content/find-team-trail for links to sanctioned Team Trails' website, where you can find their schedules and how to sign up.
2. Are all Buddy Team Trails eligible?
No. Only B.A.S.S. sanctioned Team Trails are eligible.
3. Do I have to be a B.A.S.S. member?
No. However, it does require you to be a Bassmaster Team Championship member. Contact your local trail to find out how to sign up.
4. I am a Team Trail owner/director, how do I get my trail sanctioned?
Contact Jon Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org for sanctioning criteria.
5. If I qualify for the Bassmaster Team Championship through my local trail, what happens next and how do I qualify for the Bassmaster Classic?
You and your partner will be invited to compete in the Bassmaster Team Championship against other Team Trail top finishers from across the country. You will compete with your partner the first part of the week and if you finish in the top three teams you make the cut. You and your partner will then be split up and the 6 anglers (top three teams) will compete for the prestigious Bassmaster Classic berth.
6. Will I receive any other benefits for becoming a Bassmaster Team Championship member?
Each member will receive a member card and member number, a B.A.S.S. Times magazine subscription and eligibility to compete for the Bassmaster Classic.