The Plano Z-Series Tackle Backpack was made for anglers on the go. The zipperless rucksack design allows for quick access, or complete watertight seal, even in wet, cold conditions. The Z-Series Tackle Backpack provides unhindered access to gear that is kept protected and dry.
The Z-Series Tackle Backpack is made from a rugged, coated waterproof PVC fabric with welded seams. The padded shoulder straps are comfortable and adjustable. The top of the bag opens and closes with a roll-top design, secured by buckles. The backpack features a quick access sleeve pocket as well as an expandable side pocket, each being ideal for a water bottle, keys, wallet, fishing license or cellphone. Even with these quick access pockets the main compart remains 100% waterproof keeping your interior gear dry and safe.
The main compartment is constructed of 500D PVC, creating a dry bag with 100% welded seams. The Backpack includes two 3700 StowAway boxes with room for more gear inside the main roll top compartment. Customize your fishing cargo for any trip by loading the 3700 StowAways and utilizing the molded in exterior attachment points and adjustable straps for lashing on a travel rod, rain jacket or other bulky gear.
Fashionable looks and practical design make the Z-Series family of products modern storage for everything from lures to extra clothing.
Waterproof Tackle Backpack
- Zipperless design
- High-performance TPE-coated waterproof fabric
- Comfortable adjustable shoulder straps feature one mesh slip pocket and one tool holder
- Cinch-cord top provides complete closure of the main compartment, further secured by buckles and hook and loop
- Wrap-style front pocket secured by buckles and hook and loop provides quick, see-through access to contents
- Two exterior side pockets secure with buckles
- One additional tool holder and one additional pocket with hook and loop closures beneath front flap
- 500D PVC dry bag with welded seams
- Waterproof Roll-Top design
- Quick access sleeve pocket
- 17 ”L x 9 ”W x 15 ”H