Before the Yamaha Bassmaster Redfish Cup Championship presented by Skeeter begins in November, there are some things you may want to know about the structure of the event as well as the anglers who will be competing. Check out the official tournament information given to the Redfish Cup anglers.
- 3-day Event
- 10 Teams
- $50,000.00 payout to 1st place team. All Cash.
- Off limits period October 11 – November 8th
- Official practice November 8th – 10th
- November 11th will be an off day for media
- Port Aransas, Texas
- Tournament Waters: Corpus Christie Bay, Aransas Bay, Copano Bay, San Antonio Bay, Espiritu Santo Bay, and North extending to a line at the Port O’Conner Jetties. On the Southern end extending to a line below the South Bird Island Basin – Red Mile Marker 80 and Green Mile Marker 79. You will draw a line at these borders and you cannot fish beyond these points. Only that water open to ALL public fishing will be considered tournament waters. Any waters closed to public fishing will be closed to this tournament’s contestants.
- Fish Creel and Length Limit: 2 fish per boat per day, 20 - 28”. BASS will utilize the Check It Stik and 3.5 inch Perfect Pincher
- Fishing License: Fishing License – Texas license is required.