The health of our athletes, staff and fans is our first priority. Please help to keep yourself — and your community — safe by ensuring you maintain proper social distance, avoid congregating in large groups and adhering to local mask mandates. B.A.S.S. has Mammoth sanitizing stations set up around the venue for your convenience.
The Bassmaster Elite Series heads to South Carolina for its seventh stop of the season. The Elite anglers will fish on the Santee Cooper Lakes out of Clarendon County, South Carolina on October 8-11.
Daily takeoffs will be from John C. Land III Sport Fishing Facility. Takeoffs will begin at 7:05 a.m. ET. Times are subject to change.
Weigh-ins will be at John C. Land III Sport Fishing Facility at 3:20 p.m. ET all four days. Times are subject to change.
Join us for the Elite expo!
Opens at noon
- B.A.S.S. sponsors' displays and activities
- Join B.A.S.S. and buy official Bassmaster merchandise
- Boat and motor demo rides
- Food and drinks onsite
Military and First Responder Appreciation Day
• Saturday is Military and First Responder Appreciation Day! Show your military ID to a B.A.S.S. staff person in the Bassmaster booth or in the Merchandise booth and get a free Bassmaster hat!
Member Appreciation Day
• Sunday is B.A.S.S. Member Appreciation Day! Show your B.A.S.S. member card to a B.A.S.S. staff person in the Bassmaster booth or in the Merchandise booth and get a free Bassmaster hat!