The 2021 Academy Sports + Outdoors Bassmaster Classic presented by Huk runs Fri. June 11 through Sun. June 13. Takeoff each day is at 7:15 a.m. ET and weigh-ins will be held at approximately 5 p.m. ET.
Bassmaster offers seven simple ways to follow all the action.
1) Bassmaster LIVE on Bassmaster.com: Live-streamed coverage of all the best on-the-water action. Fri. June 11 through Sun. June 13, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. ET.
2) Bassmaster LIVE on FOX and FOX Sports TV and apps (all times ET)
8 a.m.-noon ET
FOX Sports 1
8 a.m.-noon ET
3) LIVE Mix: A second live-stream showing more anglers from cameras located in the boats. All four days, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. ET.
4) BassTrakk: Has up-to-the-minute angler estimated weights for every keeper bass, real-time standings for the tournament, real-time standings for Angler of the Year, big bass leaders and videos of every competitor. You can open it in a new window while watching LIVE.
5) Blog: Analysis, photos and inside information from reporters and Marshals covering the tournament.
6) Weigh-in: Watch the live-streamed weigh-ins every day of the tournament at approximately 5 p.m. ET to see the big bass and listen to angler commentary.
7) Leaderboard: Once the weigh-in begins the leaderboard shows the official weights and standings. You can open it in a new window while watching the weigh-in.
Fantasy Fishing: register, pick five anglers, and you’ve got a shot at $90,000 in prizes! It’s easy, it’s free, just set your lineup by 6 a.m. ET June 11. And be sure to play our second Fantasy game, which is new, Mercury Bassmaster Drain the Lake.
How Bassmaster tournaments work: read a tournament primer for new Bassmaster fans or regular followers who need a refresher on the rules of competition.