If you have a college team ready to compete in the 2020 season, then you have come to the right place. On this page, you will find ALL the information you need to get your team club registered to compete in our tournament series.
Each member will need to be a current B.A.S.S. member and pay $20 club dues for the 2020 year. Once your roster is updated, then you navigate to the Tournament Information Page to get your team registered to compete in the 2020 regional tournaments. For new clubs, signing up is easy. Here is a quick checklist of what you need to do.
- Complete your school’s requirements to become an official organization on campus.
- Have a faculty advisor or faculty member assigned to your club.
- Have a minimum of 2 anglers. 100 percent of all your members must be affiliated with B.A.S.S., whether they are competing or not.
- Cost per member is $20. This ONLY includes your B.A.S.S. Nation membership. YOU MUST BUY A B.A.S.S. MEMBERSHIP SEPARATELY. Click here for a discounted college rate of $10.00
- You must fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
- If you need an example of a constitution click here.
Your club president, secretary and advisor will need to include their email addresses to be notified of your club status.
For your state affiliation requirements, please contact your respective state Nation president. All presidents’ contact information can be found here.
If there is anything we can do to assist you in setting up your club, just give us a call at 205-313-0900. Or email the B.A.S.S. Tournament Department at [email protected] or Hank Weldon at [email protected].