If you have a High School team looking to compete in the 2015 season, you have come to the right place, where more than $93,000 worth of scholarships was given away in 2014. On this page, you will find all the information you need to get your club registered to compete in our tournament series.
Each member will need to pay $20 for the 2015 season.
For new clubs, signing up is easy. Here is a quick checklist of what you need to do.
- Complete your school’s requirements to become an official organization on campus.
- If your school will not allow you to form a team, then click here.
- Have a faculty advisor or faculty member assigned to your club.
- Have a minimum of two anglers. 100 percent of all your members must be affiliated with B.A.S.S., whether they are competing or not.
- Cost per member is $20. This includes your B.A.S.S. and B.A.S.S. Nation membership.DO NOT BUY A B.A.S.S. MEMBERSHIP SEPARATELY.
- You must fill out a club packet. And send it back to B.A.S.S.
- Include with your packet a copy of your constitution. If you do not have a constitution,click here.
- You also must affiliate with your State Nation. Once you sign up with us, then we will forward your information to your state president.
Once you have completed all of the above requirements, you will be a registered Bassmaster High School Club giving you access to tournaments across the nation. You will be eligible to compete in your state championships put on by your B.A.S.S. Nation. You will also be eligible to compete in the Basmaster High School Opens and affiliated High School trails.
Contact your state’s Youth Director for more information.
Your club president and advisor will need to include their email addresses to be notified of your new club status.
To avoid delays in processing your chapter application, please enclose $20 for each member on your roster. This includes your B.A.S.S. and Nation dues together. Please make checks payable to B.A.S.S. LLC.