Date: February 20, 2023
Title: B.A.S.S. Events Contract Tournament Assistants (CTA’s)
Location: Alabama (preferred)
Reports to: Tournament Department Management Team
Scope of Responsibility: Move equipment to and from B.A.S.S. event locations; assist with set up, break down, event administration, maintenance of equipment, and any other duties that may be assigned by Tournament Managers. Typical travel is 10-20 weeks per year depending on your schedule and availability. Some multiple week trips to be expected.
- Drive equipment to and from B.A.S.S. events including towing of trailers
- Operate equipment in a safe manner at all times
- Comply with all up to date Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) requirements. Medical card required.
- Report any mechanical and/or safety issues to B.A.S.S. staff
- Assist with set up, break down, and all equipment operations at events
- Assist with administration on site at events
- Represent B.A.S.S. in a professional and positive manner at all times
- At no time, share confidential information and refrain from conversations or actions having a negative impact on B.A.S.S.
- Have reasonable knowledge of B.A.S.S. rules and report to Tournament Managers all issues.
- Gain a thorough knowledge of all tournament equipment; maintain and keep equipment in good working condition.
- Must adhere to company T&E policies and guidelines when traveling.
Qualifications: Must possess valid driver’s license and CDL medical card, be willing to meet all Commercial Driver’s License requirements, and be physically able to perform duties. Must pass a background check and complete any required training and/or certifications. Must be able to submit forms for travel reimbursement properly and timely.
Other: Contract Tournament Assistants will be paid through a third party service agency.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.