The 2021 Bassmaster Elite at Tennessee River will be held Feb. 25-28 in Knoxville, Tenn., on the Tennessee River. As the event draws closer, more information and specifics will be added to this page.
Fan health and safety
The health of our athletes, staff and fans is our first priority.
Please help to keep yourself — and your community — safe by ensuring you maintain proper social distance, avoid congregating in large groups and adhering to local mask mandates.
In order to maintain proper distancing, we have temporarily asked the anglers not to sign autographs.
We ask that you stay home and watch online if you feel sick, believe you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 or have a temperature above 100.4.
B.A.S.S. has Mammoth brand sanitizing stations set up around the venue for your convenience.
Daily takeoffs will be at the Volunteer Landing Public Dock in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Day 1 and 2 weigh-ins begin at 3 p.m. at Volunteer Landing. Space is very limited for social distancing. Face coverings are required.
Day 3 and 4 weigh-ins begin at 3 p.m. at World’s Fair Park Performance Lawn. Facial coverings and social distancing will be required.
Opens at noon on Sat., Feb. 27, and Sun., Feb. 28.
- B.A.S.S. sponsors’ displays and activities including:
- Boat demo rides by Nitro/Ranger/Mercury at Calhoun's on the River
- Buy official Bassmaster Merchandise
Saturday is Military and First Responders Appreciation Day!
Show your military or first responder ID to a staff person in the Bassmaster booth and get a FREE Bassmaster hat!*
Sunday is B.A.S.S. Member Appreciation Day!
Show your B.A.S.S. member card to a staff person in the Bassmaster booth and get a FREE Bassmaster hat!*
*Limited to the first 100 people.
- Downtown Knoxville – includes Gay Street, Market Square and Old City, and also includes a link to the Downtown Map, parking info and free trolley info.
- Knoxville Attractions – Full list of things to do that can be sorted by category and/or neighborhood.
- Events Calendar – Events from 2.24-2.28 including both in-person and virtual events.
- Knoxville Restaurants – This page can be filtered by type of dining and/or neighborhood. Also, it features some blog posts on food such as gluten-free restaurants, BBQ, vegan dining and more.
- Knoxville Breweries – Knoxville has a great craft beer scene here, this page lists all breweries throughout the county along with taprooms and markets. For whiskey fans, there are two stops on the Tennessee Whiskey Trail (PostModern Spirits and Knox Whiskey Works) and also several places to get a nice glass of wine: Knoxville Wine and Distilleries.
Need a hotel room? There is a block of rooms at the Cumberland House Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton – it’s right next door to World’s Fair Park! Rooms will be provided on a first come first served basis until Feb. 12, 2021. To book, guests will need to go to: https://mmxreservations.com/fer/#/visitknoxville?pageCode=BassmasterElite.