The Bassmaster Elite Series 2019 season comes to Anderson S.C., at Lake Hartwell April 4-7.
At every Elite Series event don’t miss the Elite Expo every Saturday and Sunday featuring:
- Take a demo ride of a Nitro, Skeeter or Triton boat
- See the latest from Toyota and win prizes
- Snap a selfie at the Academy Sports + Outdoors big chair
- Explore the Berkley/Abu Garcia Experience trailer and test your knot tying skills
- Join B.A.S.S. and buy official Bassmaster merchandise
- Win prizes and more from Carhartt
- Learn more about Yamaha, T-H Marine, Power-Pole and more
- Food and beverage vendors
- Kids' activities
• Come meet the Elites at Angler Alley on Saturdays from 1 to 3 p.m. It’s your chance to talk to the pros one-on-one, get autographs and take photos! Look for the Angler Alley sign!
Elite LIVE Watch Party
• Join us at the Elite LIVE Watch Party on Sunday from 12 to 2 p.m. to watch Bassmaster LIVE and hang out with special guests, plus, you could be on the show! Fill out the paper entry for a chance to win VIP seating at the Sunday weigh-in (you must be present to win) and automatically be entered for a chance to win a trip to the 2020 Bassmaster Classic presented by DICK’S Sporting Goods! See Official Rules at the LIVE Watch Party area or on Bassmaster.com.
Elite Angler Clinics
• Every Saturday head to the stage from 1 to 3 p.m. for our Elite Angler Clinics where the pros will be talking about tips, techniques, gear and all things bass fishing!
Military and First Responder Appreciation Day
• Saturday is Military and First Responder Appreciation Day! Show your military ID to a B.A.S.S. staff person in the Bassmaster booth or in the Merchandise booth and get a free Bassmaster hat!
Member Appreciation Day
• Sunday is B.A.S.S. Member Appreciation Day! Show your B.A.S.S. member card to a B.A.S.S. staff person in the Bassmaster booth or in the Merchandise booth and get a free Bassmaster hat!