Will Ike make a move?

Iaconelli told me this morning that he'd leave the lower-lake area and head north to fish shallow water around 10 am if his offshore pattern wasn't producing by this time. Well, it's past 10 and the current pattern has given him a nearly 10-pounder and another keeper but Ike still hasn't filled a limit. So I'm wondering what's going through his head now as he tries to make the decision on whether to stay or go. Is the big fish enough to make him stay in the lower lake? Or is the lack of a limit enough to spur a move northward? I'm guessing we'll have an answer to those questions pretty soon.