All B.A.S.S. fans in reach of Lake Hartwell, make sure not to miss the Elite Expo starting today at noon. Today’s weigh-in will be pushed back to 3:30 p.m.
With every Bassmaster Elite Series event, B.A.S.S. offers a family-fun free expo on Saturday and Sunday. The event includes fan favorites like:
- Angler Alley: Talk with the pros one-on-one, get autographs and take photos. This event starts at 1 p.m. on Saturday only.
- Elite Angler Clinics: Head to the Bassmaster stage from 1 to 3 p.m. (Sat.) for Elite Angler Clinics where the pros will be giving you insights on various subjects on how to become a better angler.
- Elite LIVE Watch Party: Join us at the Elite LIVE Watch Party on Sunday from 12 to 2 p.m. to watch Bassmaster LIVE and hang out with special guests, plus, you could be on the show! Fill out the paper entry for a chance to win VIP seating at the Sunday weigh-in (you must be present to win) and automatically be entered for a chance to win a trip to the 2020 Bassmaster Classic presented by DICK’S Sporting Goods! See Official Rules at the LIVE Watch Party area or on Bassmaster.com.
- Take a demo ride of a Nitro, Skeeter or Triton boat
- See the latest from Toyota and win prizes
- Snap a selfie at the Academy Sports + Outdoors big chair
- Explore the Berkley/Abu Garcia Experience trailer and test your knot tying skills
- Join B.A.S.S. and buy official Bassmaster merchandise
- Win prizes and more from Carhartt
- Learn more about Yamaha, T-H Marine, Power-Pole and more
- Food and beverage vendors
- Kids' activities
With all of the great activities going on at the established Elite Expo, Visit Anderson — the host sponsor of the Bassmaster Elite at Lake Hartwell — has gone the extra mile, bringing in local vendors for the Elite Expo.
“Visit Anderson continues to show why they have hosted a Bassmaster Classic for three years,” said Jesse Dolan, B.A.S.S. events and host activation associate. “It goes beyond the water, they’ve brought in a large number of local vendors that showcase their town’s character and impact.”
Dolan’s town, Greenville, S.C., is only a few miles up the road and has co-hosted the GEICO Bassmaster Classic presented by DICK’S Sporting Goods in the past with Visit Anderson.
“Being home is special, after traveling the road for as many events that we do,” said Dolan. “I encourage all of upstate South Carolina to come out.”
The local flare to the expo includes everything from the Clemson University Bass Fishing Team, arts and crafts, and even the Palmetto Distillery will have a presence.
Anderson is once again making another B.A.S.S. event one you do not want to miss.