If you have a college team looking to compete in the 2015 season, then you have come to the right place. Within this page, you will find ALL the information you need to get your team club registered to compete in our tournament series.
For returning clubs, you do not need to fill out a new packet. All you need to do is update your roster and send the updated roster to Emily Hand. Each member will need to be a current B.A.S.S. member and pay $20 for the 2015 year. Once your roster is updated, then you can fill out tournament registration forms.
For new clubs, signing up is easy. Here is a quick checklist of what you need to do.
- Complete your school’s requirements to become an official organization on campus.
- Have a faculty advisor or faculty member assigned to your club.
- Have a minimum of 2 anglers. 100 percent of all your members must be affiliated with B.A.S.S., whether they are competing or not.
- Cost per member is $20. This includes your B.A.S.S. Nation membership. YOU MUST BUY A B.A.S.S. MEMBERSHIP SEPARATELY. Click here for a discounted college rate of $10.00
- You must fill out a club packet. And send it back to B.A.S.S.
o Include with your packet a copy of your constitution. If you do not have a constitution, click here.
- Once you have filled out your packet, then you can fill out your electronic tournament form.
- For tournament eligibility, click here.
- For a copy of the 2015 tournament rules, click here.
Your club president and advisor will need to include their email addresses to be notified of your new club status.
To avoid delays in processing your chapter application, please enclose $20 for each member on your roster. Your club members’ Nation membership will be effective from Jan. 1 to Dec. 31 of 2015, with the update cycle beginning on Nov. 1 each season. Please make checks payable to B.A.S.S. LLC.
For your state affiliation requirements, please contact your respective state Nation president. All presidents’ contact information can be found here.