If you have a High School team looking to compete in the 2017 season, you have come to the right place, where more than $89,000 worth of scholarships were given away in 2016. On this page, you will find all the information you need to get your club registered to compete in our tournament series.
Each member will need to be a current B.A.S.S. member and pay $10 club dues for the 2017 year. Once your roster is updated, then you navigate to the Tournament Information Page (coming soon) to get your team registered to compete in the 2017 High School Opens. For new clubs, signing up is easy. Here is a quick checklist of what you need to do.
- Complete your school’s requirement to become an official organization on campus.
- If your school will not allow you to form an official team, then click here. This will direct you to the denial letter.
- Have a faculty advisor or faculty member assigned to your club.
- Have a minimum of two anglers, 100 percent of all your members must be affiliated with B.A.S.S., whether they are competing or not.
- Cost per member is $10. This ONLY includes your B.A.S.S. Nation membership. YOU MUST BUY A B.A.S.S. MEMBERSHIP SEPARATELY. Click here for a discounted high school rate of $10.00.
- If you need an example of a constitution click here.
- You must affiliate with a State Nation. Once you sign up with us, then we will forward your information to your state youth director.
Once you have completed all of the above requirements, please fill out the form below. Your Bassmaster High School Club gives you access to tournaments across the nation. You will be eligible to compete in your state championships put on by your local B.A.S.S. Nation. You will also be eligible to compete in Bassmaster High School Opens and affiliated High School trails. If you have questions regarding state events, you can contact your state’s Youth Directorfor more information.
B.A.S.S. will notify your club advisor for membership, once your Junior Bassmaster Club roster has been processed
If there is anything we can do to assist you in setting up your club, just give us a call at 205-313-0900 or email Emily Hand at firstname.lastname@example.org, Lee Ann Ponstein at email@example.com or Hank Weldon at firstname.lastname@example.org.