Each intern will have the opportunity to work with the College B.A.S.S. department as it relates to planning and executing all aspects of tournaments and operations. Research assignments are an integral and important part of the internship. The research is no different than what is conducted by full-time staff.
We require that interns make a serious effort to treat this internship as they would a paid position. The work we give interns holds the same weight as work we give our staff, and we expect the same level of quality and commitment.
- Minimum time commitment: We prefer a minimum of 20 hours per week, or more if required by the school’s internship program. All hours will be completed at the Birmingham, Ala., tournament offices. B.A.S.S. will work within a candidate’s school calendar.
- Credit requirement: All interns must be current college/university students and must be able to receive academic credit.
How to Apply
Please email all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please write: College B.A.S.S. Internship
Applicants must include:
- A completed application form. (Download an application form.)
- A one-page resume.
- A one-page cover letter (addressed to Internship Coordinator) explaining the reasons you want to be in the program, and why you should be chosen for the internship.
- Deadline for applicants 5/27/13