Day Two on Erie cancelled

9:59 pm EDT, Sep 12, 2013 | By Steve Bowman

Tournament director Chris Bowes just sent out a mass email to the anglers:

 

Due to a daybreak forecast of north winds of 15-25 MPH and wave heights 5-7 ft., Day 2 of the BPS Bassmaster Open is postponed until Sat. A full field will fish on Sat. Same day 2 partners. Tournament waters are off limits tomorrow.

 

These conditions are unsafe for Lake Erie, and in the interest of safety postponement was the best decision.

 

This means:

 

1.       Full field on Saturday

2.       No Bass Pro Shops weigh-in

3.       Lakeside weigh-in at Selby Street boat ramp at 3 p.m. Saturday

4.       Champion crowned on Saturday after two competition days

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement