Here are some interesting stats if Rick Clunn wins this tournament:
1. He'll earn $100K, which is almost as much as he won in all four of his Bassmaster Classic victories — if you add them all up, he got $140K.
2. He'll claim his 15th career B.A.S.S. victory (fourth best all-time behind Kevin VanDam, Roland Martin and Denny Brauer) and first since 2002 on Sam Rayburn.
3. He'll be the oldest angler ever to win a B.A.S.S. event at 66 years, 8 months and 1 day.
4. He'll be the oldest angler ever to qualify for and fish the Bassmaster Classic. When the championship rolls around next February, he'll be more than 67 years old.
5. He'll fish the 2014 Classic on the same water where he won his first championship in 1976, Lake Guntersville.
6. He'll be fishing his 33rd Classic — another record.